Wednesday, February 9, 2011

FZ Bikers Club Kelantan and Crazy Rider Chisel Stone

Hello there.....
Today I want to write about my club that I have join since I have my lovely motorcycle FZ150.On  4/2/2011 is a history day for FZBC Kelantan as TTS (Teh Tarik Sesion) at this time was very exciting with the presence of 15 FZians Kelantan and 10 riders from Chisel Stone Crazy Riders from Batu Pahat Johor making a total of 25 riders at the Grand TT for FZBC Kelantan.


  

This TTS has been happening at Pantai Seri 7 Tumpat, Kelantan.After orientation sessions and exchange information about our motorcycles, we all captured some photo for memorable memory.

After that, we all went to  nearest restaurants  to relieve thirst and eat some food.

The TTS ends at 9 pm.All FZBC Kelantan rider returning to their homes while the Crazy Riders Chisel Stone went to Wakaf Che Yeh for shopping.


Atuk The 'OTAI' from Batu Pahat

No comments:

Post a Comment