Thursday, March 24, 2011

My extra-ordinary classmate

My extra-ordinary classmate

Hello and Assalamualaikum guys....as you all know this is our last post of  our assignment in Technical Communication blog.To honor this special occasion, I would tell you about my most interesting classmate in our class.This story is about how i met my legendary classmate.

He was born on 25 February 1989 at Hospital Universiti Kubang.Kota Bharu, Kelantan.Raised at Kota Bahru until he was standard one when his father has to be transfered to Kuala Lumpur.There he met many type of people that were so different compared to Qlate people.From standard one to standard five he has learnt a lot about Kuala Lumpur's life style.Then he moved to Kuala Terengganu to follow his father again.There,he was qualified to a boarding school.His new life begins there where he must live as an independent student.After five years,he got his SPM result and it is not very encouraging.With a broken heart,he enrolled at University Kuala Lumpur in Melaka and met me.First day i met him as my roomate and i was attracted to him.

After three years i know him,he is a kind person and very handsome.He had always help me when i had some trouble.As for an example,when i had problem in my study i will ask him for help and he gladly teach me without any hesitation.As far as i know,he is very hardworking boy.Why I tell this because i have live with him almost 3 years.He like showing off.I don’t know why but I found it very interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment