Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Top 5 Awesome Things.

1-My beloved super-bike Yamaha FZ150i.

         This is my second bike.Before this I rode Honda Ex5 which had bring us together almost 3 years.With this bike,i ride it to my campus,Alor Gajah, Tampin and many more.Furthermore,with engine capacity at 150cc plus injection for better fuel consumption and have big tank for fill with petrol,I have no problem to travel aroud Malaysia,go to my hometown Kelantan and  meet my Lily at Perlis in a piece of cake.I happy with my new bike now.

                                                   DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME


2-DSLR A-300

         
 Now this is my second awesome thing in my life.A300 is my first camera that I bought .I love to take photo as my hobby.With money that I save from the MARA loan hehe,I bought it at price RM1800.To see my picture that I have taken using this camera,you all can click this  http://www.flickr.com/photos/raqimi/.

3-My new laptop Acer Aspire 4738G


     My next top 5 awesome things is this laptop.For your information,this is my third laptop since my was stolen and my second laptop was broken internally that eventually it has no chance to survive.For my third laptop,yes,as you can see the picture above, i was not playing this time.I bought it in order to satisfy my needs to play games,to do assignments,routine daily chores that is surfing the internet and many more.Installed with intel i5 processor,2 gigs ATI graphic card,RAM up to 4 gigs and 500 gigs internal memory, i can use this laptop for hardcore gaming such as Prototype,PES 2011,Call of Duty and so much more.With great specification comes with great satisfaction.Right? Right? True story.....
4-My home sweet home

The living room
The master bedroom 
    
  
             Welcome to our home at Taman Jati.With modern and classic design,this house is the best house in Taman Jati.Equipped with leather sofa,Play Station,17' television and one set water filter for drinking water for gave us a true life of living.This house member's consist of 5 adorable men, Qimi,Hamim,Hafiy,Wan and Seraf. 

 This house has 3 room,1 bathroom and 1 toilet.In master bedroom,I share this room with Hamim.He is the laziest among us.All his life in this house,he never touch the broom to clean this house.All he know is to make rubish.Yesterday,he has been scold by Seraf to throw the rubbish inside the dustbin. Because of his laziness,he don't put a new plastic bag at the dustbin.This is a true story.Hafiy's room is the second one.With smaller space compared to master bedroom,this room is suitable only for one person.this room has broadband which I use it to update this blog.Thank's Hafiy.In the back room,Seraf share this room with Wan but he always sleep in the living room with our LON(our cat).This back room was full of darkness and sin This is a true story .This room has one advantage which is the floor is covered with oil.I think there is a oil well below this room.

the garden


The Ikea rack shoe

5-Ilyani's suppliment



This is very important for me.Everytime i fell sick, i would find Ilyani's supplmement very useful.The capsule will gave me power and heal me at once.When i first saw the supplement,i knew that this supplement will change my life forever.Besides healing power, each capsule has a taste of its own "medicine".What i meant is that each capsule has a quote on it and each capsule has different quote.Right...when i read the quote, i will feel motivated and so inspirational,hence, i feel great of myself.Ilyani's supplement is totally awesome.Thanks to Ilyani a.k.a my awesome girlfriend who gave me the supplement.Now, my life is as awesome as Bradd Pitt's life hahaha.....

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...ade blog jugop natang ni..sejak ade moto baru, xmri dh kuala trg...gi tu r natang ni

    ReplyDelete